First 5 Association Bill Tracking
- AB 5 (Gonzalez) – Employers: Opportunity to Work Act.
- AB 60 (Santiago & Gonzalez) – Subsidized child care and development services: eligibility periods.
- SB 62 (Jackson) – Unlawful employment: family care and medical leave.
- SB 63 (Jackson) – Unlawful employment practice: parental leave.
- AB 164 (Arambula) – Food assistance.
- AB 273 (Aguiar- Curry) – Child care services: eligibility.
- AB 992 (Arambula) – CalWORKs: Baby Wellness and Family Support Home Visiting Program.
- AB 1164 (Thurmond) – Foster care placement: funding.
Child Care and Working Families Act (federal)
Early Identification and Intervention
- AB 15 (Maienschein) – Denti-Cal program: reimbursement rates.
- AB 753 (Caballero) – Denti-Cal program: improved access.
Quality Early Learning
- AB 258 (Arambula) – Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: County of Fresno
- AB 300 (Caballero) – Child care and development services: individualized county child care subsidy plan: Counties of Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz
- AB 377 (Frazier) – Child care subsidy plans: County of Solano
- AB 435 (Thurmond) – Child care subsidy plans: County of Contra Costa
System Sustainability and Reach
- SB 18 (Pan) – Bill of Rights for Children and Youth in California
- AB 43 (Thurmond) – Taxation: prison contracts: goods and services
Tobacco & Marijuana Regulation
- AB 175 (Chau) – Adult-use marijuana: marketing: packaging and labeling.
- AB 350 (Salas) – Marijuana edibles: appealing to children.